Simple Warm Makeup Look

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist

Today's look is a simple smoky eye look and warm makeup tones. I don't often wear warm tones as I have a cool undertone, but I was so pleasantly surprised with how nice these shades looked on me!

I was inspired by a Pinterest pin I saw of a popular model wearing warm smoky shades on her eyes, and an ombre lip look. 




Get The Look:

Skin:
First I applied Smooth Priming Serum, then I blended on Tinted Moisturizer (in Light) with my fingertips. I applied Liquid Concealer under my eyes (in Very Fair). And I blended on Loose Mineral Foundation (in Sunkissed Canadian) using our Flat Top Foundation Brush.

Brows:
As per usual, I use Loose Mineral Brow Powder in Cliff, applied with an angled liner brush.

Cheeks:
I usually wear a cool tone of blush, but today I went warm with Pressed Mineral Blush in a blend of Bronzed Clove and Fresh Mandarin. I used a pressed mineral matte eye shadow for my contour today - the shade Clouded. I also used a pressed mineral eye shadow for my highlighter! That was the shade Whisper.

Eyes:
I began with my highlight, and I used Whisper, under my brows and in the inner corners of my eyes. Then I blended on Clouded to my whole eyelid. I swept Haunt into my crease and outer corner, and also blended Clouded over top of that. Then I smudged Clouded under my eyes. 
I used Black Pureline Pencil Liner on my upper lashline, with Ink Liquid Liner just along the lashes. Then I applied a generous coat of Black Mascara.

Lips:
I did what I never do, and I over-drew my lips today! I used Spice Pureline Pencil to define the shape of my lips. I then took the lipstick shade in Chocolate Kiss and applied that to the outer part of my lips. Then I dotted on Winterberry Lip Shine to the middle of my lips, and blended it slightly onto Chocolate Kiss.


Do you ever change up your makeup routine? Try it! You might be pleasantly surprised like I was!




Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.