Bright Eyed Makeup Look

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist





It's about time I did a funky bright makeup look, am I right?! Here goes!

Get The Look:

Face: 
Summer skin in the best! I love what the humidity does to my skin. I am wearing just a touch of Liquid Foundation in Flaxen Field and a hint of Loose Mineral Foundation in Flaxen Field over top to set.

Concealer:
I swept a bit of Cream Concealer in Light under my eyes.

Cheeks:
I first contoured with Contour Powder in Beguiling, under my cheekbones and around the edges of my face.
Then I swept on Lip and Cheek Rouge in Isabella onto the apples of my cheeks.
I followed that with a touch of Highlight Powder in Ethereal on my cheekbones and T-zone.

Brows:
I love some Brow Powder in Cliff!

Lips:
Just a teensy bit of Glisten Mineral Lip Gloss in Citrine on my lips today.

Eyes:
I began with Pressed Mineral Shadow in Reminisce on the eyelid, and swept into the crease. I love this gorgeous retro green-blue shade!
I swept a hint of Loose Mineral Shadow in Bahama Blue on top of the Reminisce shade.
Then a smudged application of Pressed Mineral Shadow in Dapper under the eyes as eyeliner.
I drew a line of Pureline Pencil in Slate in my lower waterline. 
For eyeliner, I used the angled liner end of the Duo Eye Brush to apply a thick line of Black Mascara as gel eyeliner. If you mess up the outer wing, you can always fix it with a little concealer on the end of a clean angled liner brush.
Then layer on the mascara (in Black) to the eyelashes.


 



Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.