Quick Makeup Look

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist




A while back I wrote a blog called 5 Minute Makeup Routine. So I thought I would put this 5 minute look to the test! I decided to make this quick makeup look into a 5 minute video.

If you recall from the previous blog written on this look, here are the products I recommend for a quick 5 minute makeup routine:

Tinted Moisturizer
Concealer
Blush
Mascara
Lip Colour

I threw brow colour in the mix too, because it is part of my makeup routine. So change up whichever products suit you to make your own 5 minute routine. If you prefer full coverage foundation, change that up for the Tinted Moisturizer (although you might have to allow for a another minute - full coverage requires more blending). Or add eyeliner if that is your go-to.

This look covers all the basics, so it is also a great starting point for any makeup look (ie: if you want an evening look, start with these products and add eye shadow/eyeliner for more drama, etc.).

Here you go, a 5 minute video on the 5 Minute Makeup Routine:


Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.