Everyday Makeup Look

This is Lee-Anne. She has been using Pure Anada for over 10 years!

Our makeup artist, Lisa-Ann did an “Everyday Makeup Look” on her in the studio. We love how the colours and shades accentuate her eyes and skin tone. 

This is what Lee-Anne had to say about her recent experience with Pure Anada:

“During the makeup session, I loved the prep process with the Smooth Priming Serum and Tinted Moisturizer.
I was especially impressed with the Liquid Concealer. 
All of the scents are mild, delicate & the textures feel fabulous on the skin upon completion. The natural ingredients of all items used really appeals to me too! 
Lisa-Ann did an amazing job and I loved the colour choices she chose for me.”

We always feel so happy to hear positive feedback from our customers. Our goal is to make everyone feel naturally beautiful.




Natural Beauty Chronicles © . Design by Berenica Designs.