Dramatic Rose

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist

Dramatic Rose Makeup Look

As I mentioned in my last Get The Look post, I just LOVE going dramatic in Fall and Winter. What better time to try some fun party type looks?

This look plays with some rosy, plum, burgundy and shimmery shades. I even used our Bronzing Body Shimmer as an eye shadow (which I do often!).




















Get The Dramatic Rose Makeup Look:

Concealer:
My favourite concealer is the Prime and Perfect Liquid Concealer, and I used the shade Porcelain under my eyes.

Foundation:
I like to use our Tinted Moisturizer (in the shade Very Fair) as somewhat of a primer before a fuller coverage. 
Then I went over that with Loose Mineral Foundation in the shade Atlantic Bisque with the Flat Top Foundation Brush.

Cheeks:
I contoured my cheekbones with the Contour Powder in Beguiling for a dramatic contour.
I then took the Highlight Powder in Lustrous to the upper cheekbones and the center of my face (forehead, bridge of nose, chin).
For blush, I used Loose Mineral Blush in the shade Lotus.

Brows:
I did my usual brow routine by using our Brow Colour in Cliff.

Lips:
To get a rosy red lip look, I used our Petal Perfect Lipstick in the shade Petunia.

Eyes:
Highlight: Under the brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes I used Luminous Eye Shadow in White Diamond, applied with the Contour Crease Brush.

Eyelid: I began by applying Luminous Eye Shadow in the shade Icy Pink with a dampened brush, and then dotted the Bronzing Body Shimmer over top of that.

Outer Corner: Using the tip of the flat end of the Duo Eye Brush, I applied Velvet Matte Shadow in Plum, and then blended it slightly into the crease as well.

Crease: Also using the top of the Duo Eye Brush, apply Luminous Shadow in Marsala to the crease and blend the edges with the Contour Crease Brush so it stays quite localized.

Under the eyes: Blend both Velvet Matte Shadow in Plum and Luminous Shadow in Marsala under the eyes as eyeliner.

Eyeliner: Liquid Liner in Ink on the upper lashline will give that perfect holiday look! But the look would look great with pencil eyeliner or eye shadow as eyeliner if that is preferred for you.

Mascara:
I honestly can't tell you how many layers of Natural Mascara in Black I applied to my lashes! Go crazy!!







Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.