Winter Wonderland Makeover

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist


Today we have a dramatic, deep blue smoky eye look for you! I don't often wear blue shadow, but when I do, I usually incorporate it into a smoky eye.





































Get The Look:

Face: I have a liiiiiiiittle bit of a tan from my vacation, so I used loose mineral foundation in Flaxen Field. Remember, if you tan, you will need another shade of foundation! One for your untanned skin, and one for your tanned self.

Concealer: Today I went with cream concealer in the shade Light.

Blush: NEW Lip & Cheek Tint in Nellie dabbed and blended onto my cheekbones. Then I used our NEW Lip & Cheek Tint in Abigail as my highlighter on the upper cheekbones.

Contour: Alluring Contour Powder.

Brows: Loose Mineral Brow Powder in Cliff.

Eyes: I started with my contour shade - Dapper - in the crease and outer corner of my eyes. Then I smudged some Haunt shadow over top of that. On my eyelids, I used Loose Mineral Shadow in Bahama Blue. Right in the inner corners and under my brows, I blended on White Diamond Loose Mineral Shadow. I also smudged Bahama Blue and Dapper under my eyes for a deep blue smoky look.

Eyeliner: Black Pureline Pencil was my choice for my upper lashline and lower waterline. Then to slightly smudge that out, I used Onyx shadow over top of the pencil (on the upper lashline)

Mascara: Loads and loads of Black Mascara applied to the upper lashline, and a bunch of mascara on the lower lashes.

Lips: I love multi-purpose makeup, so I used Nellie Lip & Cheek Tint on my lips, with a little bit of Abigail Lip & Cheek Tint on the center of the lips.







Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.