Some Like It Matte

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist

Today is all about matte goodness. Of course I didn't leave out all shimmer, but I kept it to a minimum. I kept the upper eyes matte, the lips matte, and the blush matte.

Under my eyes I added a little shimmer. I used our liquid foundation and loose mineral foundation, which gives my skin a glow.




Get The Look:

Foundation: Liquid Foundation in Pacific Tan, Loose Mineral Foundation in Pacific Tan over top.

Concealer: Cream Concealer in Light.

Brows: Loose Mineral Brow Powder in Cliff.

Cheeks: Loose Mineral Cheek Colour in Peony.

Contour: Loose Mineral Contour Powder in Alluring.

Lips: NEW Innocence Lipstick with (a touch of) NEW Rose Gold Glisten Mineral Gloss over top.

Eyes: 
Highlight (inner corner): White Diamond Loose Mineral Shadow.
Inner Eyelid: Ivory Tower Pressed Mineral Shadow.
Eyelid and Crease: Harmony Pressed Mineral Shadow with Macchiato Pressed Mineral Shadow blended on top to warm up the colour.
Outer Crease: Burlap Pressed Mineral Shadow.
Under Eyes: Marsala Loose Mineral Shadow smudged under eyes with Bronzing Body Shimmer blended over top.
Eyeliner: Black Mascara used as a gel liner (applied with the angled liner end of the Duo Eye Brush).
Mascara: Black Mascara.




Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.