Christmas Is Coming!

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist



Today's makeup look is all in preparation for those upcoming Christmas parties! Or maybe you have a family gathering you want to look fancy for! Or, hey, New Year's is just around the corner - this look is perfect for that too.

Shimmering eyes. Deep lips. Highlight and contour. This is glam perfection.

Get The Look:

Concealer: Liquid Concealer in Very Fair under the eyes.
Skin: Liquid Foundation in Atlantic Bisque applied to the whole face. I wanted a decent amount of highlight and contour, so I did that with foundation. I used Loose Mineral Foundation in Northern Light as my highlight (under eyes, middle of forehead, down the nose, on the upper lip and chin). Then I applied Loose Mineral Foundation in Atlantic Bisque to the rest of the face.
Contour: Beguiling Contour along the hairline, under the cheekbones, and along the jaw.
Highlighter: NEW Afterglow Highlighter along the cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
Blush: Sweet Pea Pressed Mineral Blush.

Lips: Petal Perfect Lipstick in Bordeaux Cherry.

Eyes:
Highlight: Under the brow, and in the tear duct I applied Darling Pressed Shadow.
Eyelids: I began with Macchiato Pressed Shadow on the lids and crease, then topped the lids with NEW Reverie Pressed Shadow.
Crease/Outer Corner: I blended a little Autumn Rain Pressed Shadow into the outer crease and lids. Then I deepened the outer corners with matte Loose Mineral Shadow in Coffee.
Under the eyes: I applied a little Coffee (loose mineral shadow) to the outer half, with Autumn Rain along the entire lashline, then Reverie in the inner half.
Eyeliner: I smudged a generous amount of Black Pureline Pencil to the upper lashline, followed by matte Loose Mineral Shadow in Black Velvet to soften the pencil.
Mascara: oh, so much Natural Black Mascara!






Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.