Easy Summer Makeup

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist




Who doesn't love a simple, quick makeup look in summer? To top it all off, who doesn't love using very few products?

For this look I wanted to use a ton of Afterglow Highlighter - as a highlighter for my face, inner corners of the eyes, and as my eye shadow. I also applied a deep contour by using our Global Pressed Powder Foundation, and then used that to contour my eyes.




The Look:

Foundation:
Tinted Moisturizer in Light (applied with our Flat Top Foundation Brush - I have been loving this method of application lately!).
Liquid Concealer in Light under my eyes, applied with the flat end of our Duo Eye Brush.
Pressed Powder Foundation in Light, applied with our Blending Face Brush.

Contour: 
Global Pressed Powder Foundation - applied under my cheekbones, along my hairline (forehead), and under my jaw. Make sure to blend the edges!

Highlighter: 
Afterglow Highlighter along my cheekbones, temples, and nose.

Eyes:
Afterglow Highlighter in the inner corners and blended onto the eyelids.
Global Pressed Powder Foundation smoothed into the crease to contour.

Eyeliner:
Brown Pureline Pencil Liner along the upper lashline.

Mascara:
Black Mascara to both top and lower lashes.

Lips:
Esteem Lipstick.


Watch the YouTube tutorial here:


Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.