Summer Bronze Smoky Eye

Lisa Richter - Makeup Artist 

IG - @makeupbylisaann


Hello, my name is Lisa and I am a Makeup Artist from Winnipeg, MB. I was introduced to Pure Anada years ago through the lovely Andrea Doty who is an aesthetician and the owner of Basin & Towel Aesthetics

I have always gravitated towards natural products so I instantly fell in love and have been using Pure Anada products ever since! I use Pure Anada skincare and makeup for all of my makeup applications & photo-shoots (weddings, editorial, creative).


All Pure Anada products are lovely but my top five favourites are: Black Mascara, Loose Mineral Foundation, Cream Concealer Stick, Revive Moisturizing Serum and the Garden Facial Mist - Rose & Neroli


I had a lot of fun creating this bronze smokey eye summer make-up look! It’s perfect for any occasion - a beach party, wedding, social, bbq, or even a canoe date!




*Make-up Tip: I always find it easier to apply eye makeup first when doing a smokey eye. Often, eye shadow falls onto your face (especially when using loose eye shadow) so it’s much easier to get it off before you do your face makeup.

Get the look:

Skin:
Green Tea & Grapeseed Moisturizer & Smooth Priming Serum.

Eyes:

-Eyelid-
I used Liquid Concealer - Light for my eye primer. I applied Loose Mineral Eye Shadow - Mocha to my lid and into the crease using a Tapered Blending Eye Brush.
I used the flat side of the Duo Eye Brush to apply Pressed Eye Shadow - Sahara to my eyelid.
When I finished my eye makeup I used the flat side of the Duo Eye Brush to apply Bronzing Body Shimmer to the middle of my eyelids.

-Crease-
I applied Loose Mineral Powder - Latte into the crease and blended that with Mocha.

-Outer Corner-
I used a Contour Crease Brush to apply Loose Mineral Eye Shadow - Carob to the outer corners on my eyes and I blended that a little into my crease.

-Highlight-
I used a Contour Crease Brush to apply Pressed Eye Shadow Whisper to the inner corners of my eyes and right below my brows.

-Eyeliner-
Pureline Pencil - Black applied onto the top lash line and on the bottom water line. I then smudged the liner using a Contour Crease Brush with the Loose Mineral Powder - Carob. I also applied Carob underneath the water line to create a smudged/smokey eye look.

-Mascara-
I used my favourite Natural Black Mascara and I love that it’s water resistant!
I applied a few coats to my top and bottom lashes.

Foundation:
There was some fallout underneath my eyes from the eye shadows so I used a Q tip to gently take it off. I then applied Tinted Moisturizer - Medium onto my face. To match my summer skin colour, I mixed my Loose Mineral Foundations together , Cappuccino & Pacific Tan , and used a Flat Top Foundation Brush to apply it in small circles onto my face.

-Concealer-
I applied the Cream Concealer Stick - Light underneath my eyes to cover my dark circles.

Cheeks:

-Blush-
I used the Deluxe Blush Brush to apply Fresh Mandarin Pressed Blush to the apples of my cheeks and brushed it towards the top of my cheeks.

-Contour/Bronzer-
I used Pressed Foundation - Medium to contour underneath my cheekbones and a little bit on my forehead. I added the Bronzed Clove Pressed Bronzer to my cheekbones after the blush.

-Highlight-
I applied Lip & Cheek Rouge - Abigail to my cheek bones, tip of my nose, and just added a little bit to the top of my lip. I then took a Tapered Blending Eye Brush and applied Bronzing Body Shimmer to where I put Abigail.

Brows:
I applied Loose Mineral Brow Powder - Cliff to my eyebrows using the angled side of the Duo Eye Brush.
I love full natural fluffy brows so I shaped them a little and filled in the bare spots.

Lips:
I really wanted the focus to be on my eyes so I decided to go with a nude lipstick, so I chose Grapefruit.




Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.