Date Night Makeup Look

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist

Tonight is date night! My husband and I don't go on enough dates. So I thought I would fancy myself up with a fun makeup look. You know I love a good smoky eye... so of course I did that! But I kept it in the warm tones, so hopefully it is less intimidating than a really dark smoky eye look.

I also love a natural pink pout, so I used a new lip gloss in the shade Guava (coming soon!) for a pretty and somewhat natural (not too dramatic, that is) lip look.




The Look:

Face: Tinted Moisturizer in Light. Cream Concealer in Very Fair. Pressed Powder Foundation in Light.

Brows: Brow Powder in Cliff.

Cheeks: Loose Mineral Blush in Lotus. Contour Powder in Beguiling. Highlight Powder in Afterglow.

Lips: Pureline Pencil Lip Liner in Berry. Exquisite Lip Glaze in Guava.

Eyes: Pressed Shadow in Darling to highlight. Pressed Shadow in Water Lily for the eyelid. Loose Mineral Shadow in Java for the outer corner and crease. Loose Mineral Shadow in Mocha to blend between Java and Water Lily. Dab on Pressed Shadow in Reverie over top of Water Lily.

Eyeliner: A thin line of Pureline Pencil in Black along the upper lashline (but Brown would work well for this look too - I just prefer black for myself). Under the eyes, I blended Mocha along the entire lashline, with Java on the outer corner, and Reverie on the inner half.

Mascara: Natural Mascara in Black.




Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.