Valentine's Makeup

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist

Valentine's Day is here once again! We thought we would put together a sweet, romantic look for you. And I kept it pretty simple this year, and used some of my favourite colours!

Photography by Cinta Kuhl





The Look:

Face: Tinted Moisturizer in Light, followed by a light coverage of Pressed Powder Foundation in Light. Today I used Liquid Concealer in the shade Very Fair (I like it to be a little lighter than my foundation, to highlight and brighten).

Brows: Brow Powder in Cliff.

Cheeks: A sweep of Sweet Pea Blush on the cheeks for a natural flush. Then a touch of Alluring Contour Powder under the cheekbones, along the jawline, and forehead. And my new favourite, Afterglow Highlight Powder on the upper cheekbones.

Lips: I like a light shade for my lips on Valentine's. I went with Isabella Lip and Cheek Rouge, followed by Plum Exquisite Lip Glaze (new fave!) to moisturize.

Eyes: I started with a bit of Darling shadow under the outer brows, and Illusion in the inner corners of the eyes - both to highlight. I dabbed on some of the highlight powder Afterglow to my eyelids. I swept on Macchiato in my crease, and Figment (new fave!) to the outer corner/crease.

Eyeliner: My usual, Black Pureline Pencil along the upper lashline, with Onyx shadow smudged over top. I smudged Figment along my lower lashline, with a little Onyx on the very outer corner.

Mascara: Black Mascara to both upper and lower lashes.










Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.