Dreamy Palette

Kristen von Riesen - Pure Anada Makeup Artist

For today's makeup look I went all out with our newest palette collection! I have made tutorials of all our palettes on our YouTube channel, and it was about time to add this to the list!

Here is the YouTube link for the video of the look, followed by all the products I used:

Dreamy Palette Tutorial




The Look:

Eyes:
Highlight: Illusion Pressed Shadow in the inner corners of the eyes, as well as under the brow.
Eyelid/Crease: Clouded Pressed Shadow blended onto the whole lid and into the crease.
Middle of Eyelid: I tapped on a bit of Reverie Pressed Shadow to the center of the lid for a beautiful rosy sparkle.
Outer Corner/Crease: Figment Pressed Shadow is one of my newest favourites! I swept that shade into the outer crease and corner of my eyes for depth.
Under the Eyes: First I blended on Clouded Shadow under the whole lid. Then I tapped on a little Reverie Shadow in the inner corner til the middle. And finally, I swept Figment Shadow on the outer half. 
Eyeliner: I went for a fun shade today and used Fig Liquid Liner on my upper lashline.
Mascara: Natural Black Mascara for both top and lower lashes.

Face:
Foundation: I began with Tinted Moisturizer in the shade Light. I followed that with Liquid Concealer in Very Fair and Light under my eyes, and just a touch of Pressed Powder Foundation in the shade Light.
Highlighter: This highlighter is a part of this beautiful new palette. So, for this look I used Afterglow Highlighter on my cheekbones, and onto the temples, and even swept a little down the center of my face (don't do that step if you tend to be quite oily).
Cheeks: Strawberry Field Pressed Blush.
Brows: Brow Powder in Cliff.

Lips:
I used our NEW Lavish Lipstick in Splendor. Oh my, I just love this shade! 
Pure Anada - Natural Beauty Blog © . Design by Berenica Designs.